- .Net Library for loading the ClassicWorld map format for Minecraft Classic.
- Supports custom metadata, and perserves unknown metadata.
- Fast and easy to use.
- .Net library for interacting with Modern Minecraft Servers
- Supports Minecraft version 1.7.2
- Currently CLIENT ONLY
- Event based, easy to use.
- Handles Minecraft.net authentication
- Stored all information required to make a good client.
- System.Net.Sockets wrapped for interacting with Minecraft.
- Supports VarInts
- Written in C#
- Easy to use
- Implements a send buffer
- Modular IRC Bot written in Ruby
- Event based, great help system, easy to write modules.
- Already has a good set of plugins as an example
- Supports ruby 1.9.3+
- A Modern Minecraft bot written in C#
- (Unreleased versions) Utilize libMC.NET
- Quick and easy to use
- Built in IRC Bridge
- (Unreleased versions) Supports Lua scripting
- Supports chat colors
- Great low-resource usage chat client